What will your company look like in 5 years? 10 years? Let's work together to make sure your vision becomes reality.
Strategic planning is a key component of any business that wishes to stay viable and relevant, over time. As the great Wayne Gretsky once said "I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been." Okay, that has become somewhat of a corporate cliché, but it still has meaning when it comes to planning. Businesses that fail to plan, generally fail. Don't let your business fall victim to this disease - engage with us to get a solid business strategy in place, along with the tools to keep it updated as your business changes.
We will become a trusted partner to you, as we learn the key operational and financial aspects of your business. We will work closely with you and your management team to put planning best practices into place -- and to come up with a plan that will resonate through the entire company, because it will make sense and it will be practical.
Key aspects of our strategic planning engagements:
- Coaching and education of your management team, to understand the overall planning process.
- Crafting a meaningful mission statement (not a slogan!), for your business
- Forging a vision statement that succinctly says what your company will look like, in the future.
- Discovering your company's core values, and translating these into a multi-point value statement that your entire team will understand and embrace.
- A detailed SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis of your business.
- Discovery of your true differentiating competitive advantages, to be used as leverage in the marketplace.
- Long term plays. Given enough runway (usually a 3-5 year horizon), what are the key plays needed, to achieve the vision for the business?
- Short term action plan. Lay out a 30-90-120 day set of priorities that will calibrate the business to the overall strategy and get the entire team on track for long term success.
- KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and other critical business measurements that will become the scorecard against which progress toward the business objectives rendered during planning, can be tracked.
- Financial processes that tie into the plan, and support the key measurements.
We have experience working with many different types of businesses when it comes to the important topic of planning. Contact us today, to discuss how we can partner with you to solidify the vision you have for your business - and to make it happen.